Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Phone Rejection…

Phone rejections seem to occur more often than tract rejections. I was in the process of ordering some products for a client, and had questions about the vendor’s web site that I was using to place the order. I called in and talked with Jennifer – who was helpful. It was a very short conversation, and at the end, I didn’t ask about the Good Person test because I felt she would be closed. As soon as I hung up I wished I had at least tried.

Later, as I was finishing up the order on the web site, I ran into additional problems and called back – again, Jennifer answered my questions. This time, after discussing business I asked about the Good Person test. She had never taken it before – but when I asked if she had just a minute she said no… I said that was OK, thanked her for her help, and life went on.

Rejection is never pleasant, but I need to remember that they aren’t rejecting me, but the Lord. On top of that, it’s important to realize that people are busy with work, they are being paid by their employer to do a job, and it might very well be that they don’t have time.

No comments: