Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Missed Opportunity

I HAVE to be disciplined about carrying tracts in my pocket. If I don’t have them with me I can’t hand them out. Having them in the car is a good start, but not good enough.

I take one of my younger siblings out for lunch each week. Today they picked a restaurant that is often chosen. The lady who was taking the orders was very, very, slow. I could tell that she was new (likely her first day on the job). The kitchen staff was unhappy with her (she was inputting orders incorrectly) and the people in line were upset with the long wait to place their order.

She apologized to us for the delay and I said it was no problem. If I would have had tracts with me it would have been a perfect opportunity to share the gospel with her.

A good reminder to me.

1 comment:

BiblicalFirst said...

A timely reminder. Thank you for sharing and God bless.