Friday, July 06, 2007

The Menace of Religious Movies...

I saw an interesting article by A. W. Tozer: The Menace of Religious Movies.

The religious movie movement is sweeping the nation, with many Christian organizations supporting and encouraging not only the viewing of entertaining movies, but also the making of them. I'd encourage everyone to read the article. I believe that if all Christians were to stop watching TV and Movies and dedicate that time to the Lord - there would be a revival in our land.

The article was probably written back in the 50's or very early 60's... Back when even regular TV and Movies were NOTHING compared to what is available now.


I apologize for not having posted any recent witnessing encounters. I did have a fascinating experience on one of my last trips that would be neat to share (the type of encounter where other people begin handing out the tracts for you, and bringing their friends to you to hear the gospel!).

1 comment:

BiblicalFirst said...

If you have time, and I know you are busy, I would personally love to hear about the experience you mention here.

You have been an encouragement to me.
May God bless and prosper your way. May He lead you in His perfect plan.